Julie Security helps a water filtration and sewer protect its facility against Cyber-attacks on its Operational networks and maintain a secure operation.
- Gain visibility into the network and all assets.
- Detect and alert on OT & IT cyber threats.
- Anomaly detection.
- Continuous monitoring.
- No network segmentation.
- Compliance with regulations (AWIA).
- Lack of visibility of asset.
- Inbound and outbound connections to the internet on the operational network.
- High number of vulnerabilities.
- End of life assets – which are not supported anymore by vendors.
- Network segmentation. Segment assets which have different operation. For example: restrict access of workstations and cameras from controllers, in order to prevent lateral movement of an attacker on the network.
- Configure the firewall well, because the operational network is using the internet.
- Network Monitor and traffic analysis with Julie Security Intrusion Detection.
- Blocking and restricting communication to the internet for devices in the operational network.
- Handle vulnerabilities that were reported.
- Avoid lateral movement of attackers to the rest of the network of hackers by configuring firewall rules.
- Reconfigure assets due to IPV6 and not relevant communication.
- Segment network to reduce and balance network traffic.